Sunday, December 11, 2011

That Feeling

This is the video that I have been working on all semester for my video production class at the U of U. It was shot mostly on a Canon 550D and a GoPro. It was filmed in Moab, Wasatch Mountains, Eagle Mountain, and the foothills of Draper UT. It was a really fun project. In the editing I added a lot of sound which I think gives it a more personal feel.  It was a lot of fun to film and edit.  The riders are myself, my brother in law Ryan, and one short clip of a friend named Kaleb.  I shot some in 1080p 720p, and 960p so it was a little confusing getting all to look good on the same sequence.  I think it turned out pretty good.  I hope you enjoy it!  


To watch it larger or in HD click here 

1 comment:

  1. Wren...GREAT JOB on this!!! I thought it was amazing!! I have no idea how you made it...I am totally impressed! Awesome movie. Can't wait to show Nate!!

    ReplyDelete