Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Canyons

     Today Ryan and I were at Canyons Resort shooting some more video for my video production class project.  Here are some stills of the trail and woods that we were in.  We got some great footage and learned a lot more about what not to do when filming.  Ryan is excellent to film.  He has endless energy and is a great rider!  We tried to be really creative with the filming and the pictures below show some of that.







Here I am up in the tree.  I got a really cool shot up here, but that tree was pretty sketchy.  I look like a creepy stalker ha ha.  Ryan came up with this idea.  I'm glad the branches held up. 


Another great sunset from a couple nights ago.  The leaves up in Park City are changing and I can't wait to get back out this weekend and get some pictures.  

No comments:

Post a Comment